Username: Password:

Author Topic: 1999 Black WI64 - Info wanted.  (Read 3067 times)

Offline whoomit

• View Profile
1999 Black WI64 - Info wanted.
« on: April 21, 2013, 08:49:31 AM »
Hey guys, first post here  8)

Just got hold of a 1999 Korean WI64 in black (serial# 9904636) but the catalogue says they were only produced in Trans Red and Blond that year. It's not a respray as the decals/serial#/supplier stickers still remain.

Just wondering if anybody knows if there was maybe a limited run of black ones produced or something?

Also if anybody knows where to get Buzz Feiten nuts in the UK that would be handy, although I'll probably just make an aluminium one anyway.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Re: 1999 Black WI64 - Info wanted.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 12:56:06 PM »
Big stores lots of times will have so many made just for them.   And  Also old records  are not always that accurate.  Tom.  :)

Offline whoomit

• View Profile
Re: 1999 Black WI64 - Info wanted.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »
Big stores lots of times will have so many made just for them.   And  Also old records  are not always that accurate.  Tom.  :)
Wow, never knew that! I did think that it could just be the records being inaccurate (ran into this a couple weeks back with an old Aria Pro II) but I noticed that every 1999 WI64 I found were either Trans Red or Blond, so they seemed to back up the records!

Anyway, was just wondering exactly what I had because I bought it to sell on. I'm not so sure if I''ll manage to part with it though. Plays pretty nicely, and after the level and crown I've just given it it'll be even better  ;)