Username: Password:

Author Topic: Thanks for the great customer service  (Read 838 times)

Offline pszy22

• View Profile
Thanks for the great customer service
« on: August 21, 2013, 08:09:17 AM »
Just wanted to publicly thank the Washburn folks for the great customer service they recently provided to me.

I had purchased a WD10S about a year ago.  I was very happy with it, sounded and played great.  All of a sudden, it mysteriously developed spider vein looking cracks on either side of the neck.  They started in the corner of the notch that is cut out for the nut. 

One call to Washburn Customer Service, I told them what happened, they said they would take care of it.  No hemming or hawing, no send me a bunch of photos.   They told me to take it to my nearest Guitar Center, and have them call Washburn.  Two weeks later I had a brand new guitar.  My original had a matte finish which was no longer being made, they sent me an upgrade to a WD10Sce.

I really appreciate the great customer service.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Guitar Center, Southfield Mi.  Even though I hadn't bought the guitar there, they gave me outstanding service and support, they totally exceeded reasonable expectations for support and service.

Thanks again Washburn and Guitar Center!

Offline Tio Kimo

• you're never too old to be what you might've been
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks for the great customer service
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
Wow. Nice to hear this. I have to say it really sounds like Washburn is stepping up across the board.
http://www.oldtownschool.org/
'95 Washburn D-55SW Cherokee (Bourgeois)
'04 Larrivée LV-03 w/ Fishman blend
'02 Heritage 535
'12 Heritage 150
'10 Larrivée RS-2
'11 Benford Tele
'12 Kirn Barn Buster
Marshall AS50D
Little Lanilei 3350LT
Champlifier
Boogie DC-2