Username: Password:

Author Topic: Online Recording  (Read 5037 times)

Offline OverSword

• View Profile
Online Recording
« on: March 29, 2005, 01:39:06 PM »
If anyone has Adobe audition or cool edit pro maybe we can take turns recording tracks.  I will start laying down some blues drums and rythm guitar and see how it goes from there.  Keep in mind that the file size will be pretty big so if anyone knows a free place for big file exchanges that could help.

By the way, I live in Seattle and was /am the guitarist of a fairly well known metal band (in the process of reforming)but things are moving kind of slow right now and I need something to get my creativity focused.

I own two Washburn EC-36 guitars and they are screaming for some jams besides me sitting in front of the TV with a guitar in my lap.

OverSword
0=\\=====>
OverSword
0=\\=====>

Offline Dienikita777

• View Profile
Online Recording
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 01:52:43 AM »
Hey Oversword....  I used to be friends with the Assault & Battery bass player....  I have your tapes and saw and helped you guys live back in the day....  Let us all know when A&B gets back together

Offline Rock Dead

• View Profile
Online Recording
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 10:24:28 PM »
Hey Jon Don. I just wanted to let you know that Rick Dodd has passed away. It was a freak accident. He was up in Whistler performing a solo performance in a small club. Apparently he was upset by the small turn out. After a night of heavy drinking and tripping he tried to steal an ultra-light type experemental aircraft and flew it into a 100 foot tall Hemlock tree. According to the police he lived for approximatley an hour but he was stuck so high up in the tree it took hours before they could get to him. Knowing he would probably die before help would arrive he communicated several things to the people below one of which wrote it down. The transcript was posted 6 months ago he had spoken about his times as lead singer of Assault and Battery. You may want to look into it. Please spread the word to any mutual friends you may have. I'm keeping his email account open for the next year to communicate with any friends. THANKS! billrufas@msn.com
Rick Dodd