Username: Password:

Author Topic: Can anyone identify my guitar.  (Read 1106 times)

Offline jokearns1

• View Profile
Can anyone identify my guitar.
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »
Hi
I bought a washburn semi acoustic in the 90s but am unable to remember what model it is. The only identifying marks are an etched brand seen through the soundhole although i have a vague memory of there being a paper sticker there as well. there is also a similiar branded george washburn badge on the back of the head. The volume and EQ settings on the side of the guitar are detailed as Washburn EQ 300 although sadly dosent work anymore. Can i get this repaired. This guitar has served me well and has a few war wounds but still sounds great.
Im unable to attach photos so if you leave your email i would be very grateful.
Thanks

Offline MatthewCollings

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone identify my guitar.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 07:42:44 AM »
How to anyone can indentify your guitar that is your guitar so you have the identity with your own self and no one will help you in this matter. If someone to look out your guitar on the professional research papers that may be they can identify but no sure that all were busy in the sheets.

Offline dymidypo

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone identify my guitar.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 07:45:30 AM »
My guitar is also have been missed somewhere and I want that person who will indentify my guitar with the some signs of it. I have identified the other guitars on the [ur=https://www.essayontime.co.uk/l]best uk essay[/url] guitarist so now someone should be identify mine.