Username: Password:

Author Topic: I know you guys. ;)  (Read 8314 times)

ship of fools

Re: I know you guys. ;)
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 01:49:51 PM »
Looks as if they are been doing pretty good, they were reported to be the `13th highest gross in total sales of musical equipment ( Jam industries $285,000,000.00 with about 450 workers   http://digitaleditions.sheridan.com/publication/?i=184058). And they have started up the acoustic shop again making high end acoustics ( between $3000 - $5000.00 but you still can't customize to the woods one wants.
You rarely see them on the forum unless its to tell us about a new guitar and that's it all quiet on the western and eastern front. ship

info on page 93

Offline wrmurphy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 04:55:14 PM »
Dread, good to see you're still around. I can say that you are sorely missed. would like to hear more from you.
Murph

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 08:09:49 PM »
Great to see a lot of members come back to post. miss the old days..LOL

Offline steve206

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 10:42:19 PM »
Hey there Mr. Dreadman,,,

I also have spent much time away doing other things.  I came to this place as my first ever stop at a guitar forum blog thingamajig.  Boy was it hopping there for a while.

I still have those buttons on my J28, so, you are a constant reminder.

I even had a wild hair of an idea as to whether a guy with your abilities would be able to fabricate Hard Wood covers for Hohner Marine Band harmonicas.  Wondered if it was even possible or if it would make any difference in tone.  I think it sure would look cool.  Talking about taking the metal covers off and replacing them with Birds Eye Maple or something along those lines. 

You have the tooling, so, if you find it intriguing, let me know..

Really good seeing your name again,,,,

Steve