Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dime 3 USA, Which one is better?  (Read 2506 times)

Offline sonic714

• View Profile
Dime 3 USA, Which one is better?
« on: February 17, 2014, 04:29:39 AM »
Hello Gent, This is first time to post this form. I'll be Washburn owner within a few days. (Currently I have Dean guitars)
I'm consider to buy Dime3 dimebolt or Dime3 Flame (both USA)
Which one is better?  :D
I want to get something like rear model. What is your recommendation and Please let me know about Dime 3 flame model such as manufacturing period and how many quantity they made, retail price...something like that information.
Thank you!!
below pic. from website.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:40:18 PM by sonic714 »

Offline I-miss-Dime

• View Profile
Re: Dime 3 USA, Which one is better?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:44:49 PM »
I don't think anyone could say that one is BETTER than the other, both are Dime3s just with different finishes. I have no idea what years the Dime Flame was produced, but I don't think there were a lot of them. Personally if I had to choose between them I'd try to play both and see which one feels better in your hands. I would LOVE to own either of them.
Getcha Pull!!!

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:30:36 PM »
If you know the on the guitars that would help some
later year models were really good in my opinion..
I'd grab the flame over a Bolt they did not make but a few!!!

Every USA is made different , one Slime may not play like another Slime.. like he said above if you have the chance to play in person the by all means do so

Good Luck

Offline sonic714

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 05:12:57 PM »
I don't think anyone could say that one is BETTER than the other, both are Dime3s just with different finishes. I have no idea what years the Dime Flame was produced, but I don't think there were a lot of them. Personally if I had to choose between them I'd try to play both and see which one feels better in your hands. I would LOVE to own either of them.

Thank you for ur comment:) I bought Flame model via Japanese auction. If i had chance to play both, I did but recently Dime-3 is so rear guitar in market.

Offline sonic714

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »
If you know the on the guitars that would help some
later year models were really good in my opinion..
I'd grab the flame over a Bolt they did not make but a few!!!

Every USA is made different , one Slime may not play like another Slime.. like he said above if you have the chance to play in person the by all means do so

Good Luck

Thank u very much for ur advice:) I bought Flame model made by 2001.