Username: Password:

Author Topic: Selling Washburn WM526 Black w/ Standard inline headstock. Rare! Only five made!  (Read 3044 times)

Offline cjuenchico27

• View Profile
Regrettably selling this beauty due to lack of use and to fund the purchase of an Axe Fx II and custom 7 string. Never gigged and rarely used in the last 18 months, this instrument is in pristine condition. No modifications apart from the addition of a tremol-no system worth about £50 brand new. Has the Parker carbon glass composite fretboard and stainless steel frets. This thing was made for shredding and is silky smooth to play. It's by far one of the nicest playing and sounding guitar I have ever had the privilege to play or own.

This guitar is slightly more special as it comes with a standard in-line headstock instead of the usual inverted in-line. I bought this guitar from the US after I found out that the model had been discontinued and found out that five of these were made for a potential endorsee who eventually opted for a more lucrative deal with ESP. I was lucky enough to get hold of this when I called Washburn directly and they directed me to the store in Kansas who had this as the last WM526 in stock.

It breaks my heart having to sell this guitar but such an amazingly crafted instrument deserves more than to be left in the case to be untouched for more years to come.

If interested post on here or email me at l.raeburn@live.co.uk

Specs:

Body: HM Shape Mahogany
Construction: Set Neck
Neck: Mahogany
Fretboard: Carbon Glass Epoxy Composite
Frets: Stainless Steel Jumbo Frets
Neck PU: EMG 85
Bridge PU: EMG 81
Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking
Controls: 3 Way toggle/1V/1T
Headstock: Washburn Standard In-Line 6
Hardware Colour: Black
Tuners: Grover Locking Tuners
Scale Length: 25.5"
Finish: Solid Black Gloss
Modifications: Added Tremol-no system.

Item Location: London, UK
International?: Yes (buyer pays shipping)

Due to the rarity and condition of the guitar I will only listen to offers of $1700 and upwards.

Thanks

I forgot to polish the back of the headstock before taking the photo. It looks much better than that.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 01:18:23 PM by cjuenchico27 »

Offline 91horizon

• View Profile
Man that is beautiful.

Offline Bloodrose

• View Profile
I love that with the reg headstock..  Anyone know who they were made for?