Username: Password:

Author Topic: WI-66 PROG for sale/ trade...  (Read 2257 times)

Offline azrapse

• View Profile
WI-66 PROG for sale/ trade...
« on: August 18, 2014, 02:52:11 AM »
I have an Idol Pro Goldtop that I purchased brand new around X-Mas time. I had started playing electric again live, and needed a versatile axe to sling. Great guitar, but after playing a classical neck for the last several years, I needed something with a wider nut profile. And I hadn't the time to explore the VCC, (or the coil-tapping feature is what the Prog has, I believe.) The Washburn was played once live and that's it.

I believe I paid about $500 for it without a case...

Any serious offers, or anyone willing to trade towards a Fender Twin Reverb or something comparable, please feel free to contact me. I need an amp for bluesy bar gigs, and I just don't really care to own guitars that I do not actively play.

~ Edward in Colorado...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:01:24 AM by azrapse »

Offline azrapse

• View Profile
Re: WI-66 PROG for sale/ trade...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »
I'm also looking for a Wampler Velvet Fuzz...

Offline juicyjones

• It's the neck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:03:52 AM »
Bump for good luck.

And by the way, what are you playing with a nut wider than 43mm? I love wide necks!
'94 Mercury MG-74  /  '97 Maverick BT4

Offline azrapse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 05:48:35 AM »
A Big Lou strat model. I think I paid about $200 for it. As soon as I rec'd it, I stripped it of its electronics and replaced them, sanded the neck of its gloss finish, and had a tech do a fret job and set-up.

It plays great and sounds like a beast. Heavy. Black with a Red Tortoise Shell pick-guard and cream-colored plastic. Demonic... One of these days, although, I'd like to build something using a Warmoth SuperWide (1 7/8") neck with a salvaged Stratocaster body and Fender '62 pickups.

Offline azrapse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 07:41:56 AM »
I found me a twin, "The Twin", four hours drive from me, for $400 - so, anyone - $400, and I'll ship it for free? 

Thanks again ~ Edward...