Username: Password:

Author Topic: NGD!  (Read 1784 times)

Offline bloozeguy

• View Profile
NGD!
« on: July 29, 2014, 11:19:22 PM »
Just won an ebay auction for a brand new HB17, great price, with case and warranty.  I had even visited this store played this particular guitar before, so I know just what I'm getting.  When it comes in, I'll let y'all know how it is.

Offline Sextant1951

• View Profile
Re: NGD!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:25:48 AM »
I remember you mentioning that you wanted one of the these in your past posts....glad to hear that you finally got one .....don't know to much about them, but; hear they are fine guitars.......enjoy!! :)

Offline bloozeguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 09:21:41 AM »
Thank you, Sextant!  I tried this very one back in 11/12.  Store verified that it was the same one.  It would appear as though these have not been really flying off the shelves, if even getting to many shelves to begin with; hence the huge deal I got with my bid.  Confusion as to whether it had the active pickups or not, perhaps?  I liked it for its versatility, simplicity, wood (mahogany fan), warm sound and its wicked appearance!  It also just "felt" right, if you know what I mean.  One symptom of "GAS" cured for the time being!

Offline bloozeguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 10:00:22 AM »
Oops!  had to call off the deal. :'( Bye-bye, Blackie!

Offline Chris C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 05:15:04 PM »
Why did you have to call it off? Did you ever receive the guitar?
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity."  -Mingus