1994 Washburn Bantam XB600 in Trans Black MiK S/N: S4073427
- similar to XB400, except in six-string configuration
- Offset double cutaway asymmetrical 1-3pc alder body
- Bolt-on 2pc maple neck
- 24-fret rosewood fingerboard with offset pearl dot inlay
- 3/3 per side Washburn Grover style tuners
- Fixed Chrome High Mass Bridge and Chrome Tuners
- Two Washburn humbucker (Washburn 961 / Washburn 963) pickups
- Three knobs Active Electronics (Master Volume, Treble, Bass) 3-way switch pickup selector
- Scale length: 34
- available in Black (1994-98), Natural, or Trans. Red (1996-98) finish, mfg. 1994-99.
+ Dunlop Straplok (chrome)
+ Bridge (quick release)
+ fixed the chip
Here are some pix:
when i just got her.. dirty and i didn't even notice the paint chip.