Username: Password:

Author Topic: 1994 Wasburn MG120 RARE For Sale!  (Read 871 times)

Offline TravisScott

• View Profile
1994 Wasburn MG120 RARE For Sale!
« on: November 11, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »
I came on here about 4 months ago and you all helped me identify the guitar as an MG120, but also sort of a rare version because of the maple fretboard and the Floyd Rose. I had been looking for an MG for YEARS when I came across this one, but I just can't get along with a Floyd no matter how much Id love to be able to. So, in light of that, I will be selling this. The owner I bought it off of bought the guitar in 1994, then was in a car accident 4 months later, and it had sat in the case up until it was sold to me in July 2014. The bridge pickup has an unusally low readout of like 5.3 so you might want to throw a hotter pickup in haha.

Anyway, I have sold a Wasburn P4 Deluxe on here before years ago under a login I cant remember and everything went completely smooth. If anyone is interested I am willing to talk over the phone and even show the guitar on Skype. I will take pic requests as well. I do not know how to post pics on here so I am putting up a link to my craigslist add. AGAIN, I will take pic requests as well, so let me know what you want to see and I can email or text them to you.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/msg/4756569185.html   THESE PICS DONT DO IT JUSTICE! I HAVE THE HIGH RESOLUTION VERSIONS I CAN SEND!