Username: Password:

Author Topic: FRET SIZE FOR WASHBURN CUMBERLAND J28SCEDL s/n-G03100097  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Montenegro

• View Profile
FRET SIZE FOR WASHBURN CUMBERLAND J28SCEDL s/n-G03100097
« on: February 24, 2015, 03:53:23 PM »
Dear all,
since I am a proud owner of acustic-electric Washburn Cumberland J28SCEDL - JUMBO,made in China - S/N:G03100097. (B-Band piezzo system inside, made in Finland) bought in 2003 (as previous owner told me...) I decided to change frets since they become useless since they are worn out regarding often gigs that I play. Please, can you send me specs. for my guitar frets (mark, dimensions, type etc...) In my country ther's no professional serviceman for Washburn guitars and no one can surely measure frets on my guitar. I will have to order them on the internet so I need exact details for them... Thank You All

Offline ncbprojects

• View Profile
WASHBURN CUMBERLAND J28SCEDL PREORDER QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 02:20:47 PM »
Hello
Just came from a common haunt  Groton Guitars in Groton CT...and viewed/played the big jumbo blond 12 string ...which appeals but would prefer larger & wider frets..Some manufacturers can offer "slight customizations of essentially stock instruments??   Larger frets would be primary...but would also prefer black pins & nut as opposed to the current white ..

If this is even possible ,,,what would the up charge be to

prebuild guitar with larger frets...

Swap out white nut....saddle for black

Thanks

Offline evenkeel

• View Profile
Re: FRET SIZE FOR WASHBURN CUMBERLAND J28SCEDL s/n-G03100097
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 06:40:08 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  You cannot custom order a Washburn.  The far east factories are just not set up for that