Username: Password:

Author Topic: ea 40 pla fesival without a soundhole label or serial number?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline custom23

• View Profile
I have a washburn monterey custom studio acoustic/electric ea 40 pla with a purchase date of Jan. 23, 1984. No soundhole label and listed on original tag as NSN on the serial number line indicating this guitar has no serial and there is nothing on or inside the guitar. I have all original tags and that's where I'm at. Hard to find info. I don't know if its a protype but I would to find rarity of this particular model and value.

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ea 40 pla fesival without a soundhole label or serial number?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 04:23:41 PM »
I have a washburn monterey custom studio acoustic/electric ea 40 pla with a purchase date of Jan. 23, 1984. No soundhole label and listed on original tag as NSN on the serial number line indicating this guitar has no serial and there is nothing on or inside the guitar. I have all original tags and that's where I'm at. Hard to find info. I don't know if its a protype but I would to find rarity of this particular model and value.

Custom shop piece? That might explain the absence of a serial number...We've had quite a bit of traffic on these EA models lately (including your two posts) so there ought to be a lot of info on the forum. In your other thread I posted a link to the Festival Series board (includes the Newport models).

Cheers!

Dugly 8)
YerDugliness,Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns:WD32SW,D61SW,C124SWK,WMJ21S(2),WGO26SCE,WMJ11S(now gifted),WSJ60SKELITE,WG26S.
Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC