Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Healing Box Project  (Read 446 times)

Offline The Healing Box Project

• The Healing Box Project
    • View Profile
    • thehealingboxproject.com
The Healing Box Project
« on: October 10, 2016, 01:40:13 PM »
Google "The Healing Box Project" - we give guitars and lessons to disabled United States soldiers !!

We give Washburn Acoustic guitars because the quality, tone, price and play-ability is superb.

I have personally played Washburn guitars for over 30 years. I have pictures to share, but don't see anywhere to upload. Please contact me by email if you want to see these Washburns...or if you can tell me how to upload pictures.

If you'd like to have information about how you can support The Healing Box Project with a Washburn guitar donation, please contact us through this forum or email me directly. Dave

Providing guitars and lessons to disabled United States Veterans. The guitar is the box and healing begins with the first strum.

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The Healing Box Project
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 09:39:30 PM »
For a tutorial on how to post photos look in the General Discussion board...the bottom "sticky" authored by t.y.

Good on ya! I have gifted half a dozen guitars to deserving individuals over the years...never missed but one. Music is chicken soup for the wounded or battered soul.

Cheers!

Dugly 8)
YerDugliness, Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL 8) !!
Retired twice, still attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns: WD32SW, D61SW, C124SWK, WMJ11S, WMJ21S (2) and WGO26SCE
Other fine acoustics: Breedlove custom 000 Revival, Darren Hippner #506 Hauser, Takamini 2005 LTD, Epi Masterbilt AJ500

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »
Thank you Dugly ! We (my wife and I) have donated 86 guitars as of today. You are right, too, music through guitar performance is good for soul, body, mind and personal spirit. Our veterans deserve our care. Gifting guitars and lessons is our way to say "we care and we thank you for protecting our liberty".
Providing guitars and lessons to disabled United States Veterans. The guitar is the box and healing begins with the first strum.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 06:43:54 PM »
So, photobucket.com will create a link...ok, I posted pictures here: www.facebook.com/thehealingboxproject.com and I'd like to use this link for pictures. This will allow me to show updated pictures of Washburn guitars without registering to photobucket...right?

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 04:23:45 AM »
bump...

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 06:38:09 AM »
If you use Facebook for photo hosting only Facebook members will be able to view the photos.

There are quite a few of us who will not Facebook; however, having said that Washburn does have a Facebook presence, so if Facebook is your preference you might try that.

Cheers!

Dugly 8)
YerDugliness, Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL 8) !!
Retired twice, still attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns: WD32SW, D61SW, C124SWK, WMJ11S, WMJ21S (2) and WGO26SCE
Other fine acoustics: Breedlove custom 000 Revival, Darren Hippner #506 Hauser, Takamini 2005 LTD, Epi Masterbilt AJ500