Username: Password:

Author Topic: My Guitar  (Read 1862 times)

Offline flying v

• View Profile
My Guitar
« on: November 13, 2016, 10:58:09 AM »
I have an old Washburn Flying V from 1982. The serial number on this guitar is 841101. Recently, on of my tuners broke internally and had to be cut off of the guitar. No problem, I can rep[lace them with really nice Grovers. I do not known what the model of this guitar is and would like to find out. I would also like to locate some original parts for this guitar as this thing is completely 1980's technology. She p[lays well still and is really the only guitar I have really ever played. Hoping one of you can assist me.

Offline flying v

• View Profile
Re: My Guitar
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 11:11:05 AM »
Ok, I just checked and learned my Washburn is a 1984 make. However, I still do not know the model. Funny thing is, I got this guitar brand new from Lier's Music in Riverside, Ca. I am the only owner, but can not remember the model name or number.

Offline aircooled1

• Appreciate the moment...
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:36:52 PM by aircooled1 »

Offline VivianMYanez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 08:32:13 AM »
I think, you need to share your guitar photo. So that it will be more helpful for us. Washburn Guitars is an American manufacture and i think you can find about it in their website. I think you should visit to that shop from where you have bought this guitar. But if you want to know the model of your guitar then i think you should share your guitar photo with us, it will be more easy for us to recognize the model of your guitar. You can also do some research in another websites like https://edubirdie.com/blog/70-sociology-research-topics who can help you out regarding your problem. Thanks for taking your time for reading my post.

Offline michellejohn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 06:14:01 AM »
I have a guitar that is gifted by my grandfather. He is also crazy about playing guitar like me Which is the best Flat for sale in Kochi . The guitar is a precious one for me. because it helps me to change my mind when I am tired and also it makes me happy.