Username: Password:

Author Topic: Informations about Dime guitars come back ?  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Dimebear

• View Profile
Informations about Dime guitars come back ?
« on: November 28, 2016, 11:57:30 AM »
Hey
I know there's surely many topics about Dime guitars and the question about the return of them, but I need to ask
Like many people I'm a true fan of Dimebag and I need to know if somebody can bring any information

I saw in a 2013 topic this ;
" I called up Washburn's custom shop awhile ago and asked if I could get me a Washburn USA Dime 3ST Stealth made, there reply was a regretful no, after I explained that I was extremely disappointed, they told me that the reason why is because Dean Guitars and Vinnie Paul have the Copyright © to that shape. They also mentioned to me that Washburn is more than willing to re-make the Washburn Dime guitars that we all know and love but they cannot do it until they get the OK from Vinnie Paul to go ahead and Getter Done. They also told me that in a few years(maybe sooner than we all think) they may be making the Dime guitars again if all goes well. "
(http://forums.washburn.com/index.php?topic=22301.0)

Is it true ? Real ? Has anyone else been informed about Dime signatures since 2013 ?

That topic gave me hope, I hope someday Washburn will be able to bring again Washburn Dimes because that's an important thing for the Dime Legacy
For a lot of people here, I guess

I ask you please just give us
I ask you please juste give us.. any information if you have it  ::)

Offline aircooled1

• Appreciate the moment...
    • View Profile
Re: Informations about Dime guitars come back ?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 11:49:59 PM »
12 years after Dime's passing and Dean has pretty well saturated the market.  They even have a new division called Dime Amplification.  Then there's the Dime Time neck humbucker.  Dean is going to milk the cow until it's dry and then some.  I'm all for keeping Dime's memory alive.  I've been a fan for years and would rather buy a Washburn (bad past Dean experience), but I seriously doubt that Dean will give up any control unless certain Dime family members had good reason to believe that they could expand their income.  Just my opinion... 

Offline Dimebear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 04:34:20 PM »
Yeah I know it's really abusive and a real problem that Dean's bringin every year another sh*tty product about Dimebag
Sh*tty amp btw, the Dean channel is ridiculous
And the most abusive thing accordin to me is the Trendkill ML, well, Dime was with Washburn during the Trendkill era (thanks god) so it's just a vulgar display of copyright. And all the new shapes like Razorbolt series are disrespectful against Dime.

Seriously, all the Dimes by Washburn were cool, 332, 333, 3, Funky Munky, Boogie street, etc
But not the Deans, not at all.

Offline fiwygewix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 02:05:42 AM »
The cleanliness of the washroom has been good for the health of the people. The account of the candidate and best uk essay writing service is advanced in the light of the brick points and theories for the kids.

Offline Adsixnine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 11:37:57 PM »
really ??  :o