Username: Password:

Author Topic: BEWARE: ESP ERICK ERICKOVICH STEALS $4000 WASHBURN DIME3 DIAMONDPLATE  (Read 440 times)

Offline madrocker

• View Profile
Hey everybody, its been a long time since Ive posted on here due to a major rip off on my USA Wsashburn Dime 3 diamond plate by ESP Forum member Erick Erickovich to the tune of $4000. He bought the guitar and decided to reverse the $4000 paypal transaction and keep the guitar for himself. 4 years later I bought the guitar back from a reputable guitar collector/enthusiast overseas who confirms Erick sold him the guitar. On the ESP Forum hes known as ESP Erick and has a tremendous guitar collection. I now understand how he funds that collection. Talking to him now he avoids any conversation so all I can do is make what he did public knowledge. If anyone needs to confirm if this is true I have all the paypal receipts and receipt me buying the guitar back from guitar collector he sold it to. BE AWARE of ESP Erick as he still is an active trader.

Here's a link to person who stole my guitar:

http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963222/posts/2066930-my-guitar-collection

Anyways, Ill be poking my head in here more often as a lot has changed at Washburn and we need to keep these special USA custom shop pieces flying high. Be cool talk soon! :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:57:23 AM by madrocker »

Offline madrocker

• View Profile
Bump....