Username: Password:

Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 2641 times)

Offline 6Stringup

• View Profile
New to the Forum
« on: May 20, 2017, 06:46:54 AM »
 :) New to Forum and have Rare and Vintage Washburns available now and coming soon! All with Pro-Set-ups
1st Things 1st *BELOW ARE AVAILABLE AND RARE WASHBURN'S FROM MY OWN COLLECTION* Please Read my Intro below to hear more about them and where to get them.
1979 A-20
1985 Red Wine All Mahog. WOODSTOCK OHSC
1993 NY 40SR USA Parlor (good luck finding one of these)
1979? D27s Dread w/Martin style Headstock and Diamond Volute. (on its way, will have exact year soon)
1985 Yamaki Made D60N All Solid With Figured Ovankol Unplayed OHSC -*SOLD*

Hello to All!
    My name is Tim, I am a collector of Mainly Vintage Japanese Guitars Acoustic and Electric alike and Washburn contracted some of the coolest best sounding stuff around! And it has to Rare! I have been working on Guitars for Quite some time and constantly research on a Daily basis to keep up with all that is out there for us to Drool over. I use my Experience working on Guitars to better offer Vintage Washburn Guitars that all have had a Pro-set-up by me. I will gently level the frets, Re-crown them and Mirror Polish them to perfection. I also will test and adjust the truss rod as well as Re-carve the original non-compensated bone saddle to be compensated for the best Intonation and Action, New Nut when needed and so on...
    Please Check me out at Tim's Acoustics on Reverb!I hope I can say that and mention the FORUM for a discount! I have some Really Rare Washburns with More on the way! Right now I have the Only All Mahogany Red Wine "WOODSTOCK" with Original case from 1985 and it is simply Gorgeous!! I just sold my 1985 D60N All solid Yamaki made with Figured Ovankol Dread, that was never played. I am getting ready to List one of the 1st A-20's ever made Circa 79 with No Serial number put on by the factory. She even Rarer with a Hardtail and she has the Original Tweed Case and 100% all Original with Zero Mods, Very Very Hard to let this one go. I have an Even Rarer Made in USA in 1993 NY 40 SR it was their 1st venture back into the Parlor re-issue phase, you won't even be able to find one picture of this little 12 fret Beauty. SlotNeck,with what seems to be a Cedar Top it , with Gorgeous Rosewood Back and sides.  It has light Poly-Urethane finish that makes a light airy guitar with lots of tone. Has a period case that is slightly oversized but works well. The On the way from the left coast at my Fathers is the early Yamaki Made D27s with Non-ohsc in Great condition.

Offline lone wolf

• View Profile
Re: New to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 10:50:02 AM »
Hi Tim,
           Check your messages.

Offline darsancoach

• View Profile
    • entrance coaching centre pathanamthitta
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:23:19 AM »
Hi Tim, i read your content. I really like to play the guitar. i love the sound of the guitar. its make a good feel.Anyway I am happy for being here. Thanks a lot for sharing this post. I hope you include more post.

Offline michellejohn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 10:46:58 PM »
Yeah, I am new to the forum remove background service . I really liked the post you are shared. I think the forum is a good opportunity for the people who love guitar and like to know more information regarding this guitar.   

Offline markbrad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 01:28:46 AM »
I am also new to this form. I like to play the guitars because of its sound. Get more about the latest apps here. Check this to now more about the how to change you tube custom url and how it works is explained here in detail way.