Username: Password:

Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 426 times)

Offline 6Stringup

• View Profile
New to the Forum
« on: May 20, 2017, 06:46:54 AM »
 :) New to Forum and have Rare and Vintage Washburns available now and coming soon! All with Pro-Set-ups
1st Things 1st *BELOW ARE AVAILABLE AND RARE WASHBURN'S FROM MY OWN COLLECTION* Please Read my Intro below to hear more about them and where to get them.
1979 A-20
1985 Red Wine All Mahog. WOODSTOCK OHSC
1993 NY 40SR USA Parlor (good luck finding one of these)
1979? D27s Dread w/Martin style Headstock and Diamond Volute. (on its way, will have exact year soon)
1985 Yamaki Made D60N All Solid With Figured Ovankol Unplayed OHSC -*SOLD*

Hello to All!
    My name is Tim, I am a collector of Mainly Vintage Japanese Guitars Acoustic and Electric alike and Washburn contracted some of the coolest best sounding stuff around! And it has to Rare! I have been working on Guitars for Quite some time and constantly research on a Daily basis to keep up with all that is out there for us to Drool over. I use my Experience working on Guitars to better offer Vintage Washburn Guitars that all have had a Pro-set-up by me. I will gently level the frets, Re-crown them and Mirror Polish them to perfection. I also will test and adjust the truss rod as well as Re-carve the original non-compensated bone saddle to be compensated for the best Intonation and Action, New Nut when needed and so on...
    Please Check me out at Tim's Acoustics on Reverb!I hope I can say that and mention the FORUM for a discount! I have some Really Rare Washburns with More on the way! Right now I have the Only All Mahogany Red Wine "WOODSTOCK" with Original case from 1985 and it is simply Gorgeous!! I just sold my 1985 D60N All solid Yamaki made with Figured Ovankol Dread, that was never played. I am getting ready to List one of the 1st A-20's ever made Circa 79 with No Serial number put on by the factory. She even Rarer with a Hardtail and she has the Original Tweed Case and 100% all Original with Zero Mods, Very Very Hard to let this one go. I have an Even Rarer Made in USA in 1993 NY 40 SR it was their 1st venture back into the Parlor re-issue phase, you won't even be able to find one picture of this little 12 fret Beauty. SlotNeck,with what seems to be a Cedar Top it , with Gorgeous Rosewood Back and sides.  It has light Poly-Urethane finish that makes a light airy guitar with lots of tone. Has a period case that is slightly oversized but works well. The On the way from the left coast at my Fathers is the early Yamaki Made D27s with Non-ohsc in Great condition.

Offline lone wolf

• View Profile
Re: New to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 10:50:02 AM »
Hi Tim,
           Check your messages.