Username: Password:

Author Topic: D47-SCE  (Read 509 times)

Offline SDLMKR

• View Profile
D47-SCE
« on: July 25, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »
I own a D47SCE, Serial SC00120572
Electric/acoustic, cutaway, beautiful guitar...wondering it's value, as I have an acquaintance interested in buying it...i may keep it...have not seen another like it, and searches on the net don't find any like it either, in general or on YouTube...other Washburn, not this one?
First time to post...not sure how to add pics....

Offline SDLMKR

• View Profile
Re: D47-SCE
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:18:43 PM »
Nope, that's not it!

Offline SDLMKR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 07:40:41 PM »
Can someone please explain the process to upload a photo to the post? I've tried inserting the pic info, with copy/paste, and from the img icon...and the pix don't show on the post, or the previews...not sure how this works on this forum...I have 3 pix I can post of my guitar...

Offline SDLMKR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:43:07 PM »
Mine has inlaid mother of pearl around the sound hole and for "Washburn"

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 10:34:41 AM »
Can someone please explain the process to upload a photo to the post? I've tried inserting the pic info, with copy/paste, and from the img icon...and the pix don't show on the post, or the previews...not sure how this works on this forum...I have 3 pix I can post of my guitar...

Most of us were using Photobucket, which had been free up until a short while ago when Photobucket decided they needed to charge $400 (one time only? recurring?) to host photos for downloading.

The forum needs an "IMG" code to display photos, so if you aren't going to pay the excessive amount required by Photobucket, you'll need to search around for a photo hosting site that provides an "IMG" based link to the images.

Cheers!!

Dugly 8)
YerDugliness,Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns:WD32SW,D61SW,C124SWK,
WMJ21S(2),WGO26SCE,WSJ60SKELITE,WG26S (2).
Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC