Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are you kidding me!  (Read 290 times)

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
Are you kidding me!
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:24:41 PM »
I mean .......REALLY       I can't believe how damn lazy some people are. 

Top 3 subjects on this forum:

Number 1: " I don't know how to post a picture. "   :-\

Number 2:  " I owned a guitar once, but can't remember what I had.  Can someone help me identify the guitar I used to own ? "  :-\

Number 3:  " Looking to sell my USA built Washburn .....the one that has a funny little "Made in Indonesia" decal on the back of the headstock.   :-\

HEY.....Here's an IDEA !!!!!    Let me contact my friend..... The Amazing Carnack.....I'm sure he can help    :D  ;D

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:32:31 PM by bigcity2 »

Offline ship of fools

• View Profile
Re: Are you kidding me!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 03:33:21 PM »
now thats hilarious
Retired Musician, Numismatic,
Retired and living the good life

Offline Tony Raven

• View Profile
Re: Are you kidding me!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 02:27:55 AM »
Apologies, bigcity2; I meant to say something when you posted, but apparently the system ate it. ;)

Seems to me that most Washburn owners have just one Washburn guitar, which limits discussion points greeatly.

And though the brand carries a (deserved) patina of quality, this seems to encourage people to snag a Washburn instrument in hopes of getting rich rather than :o having a pretty darned good guitar.

So, lots of people show up here to find out exactly how rich they're going to get.

I know happy Washburn owners who see no reason to come here -- they each have their main guitar, & are quite satisfied, nothing more to say.
M1SDL; XB-400 (natural), XB-400 (burg), XB-500 (teal); X-10, X-33; D46CESP, WCSD30SCE; BT-3, BT-4, BT-6, JB-80; WS-4; WI-66V; Lyon LCT24; OS Autoharps

resident troublemaker: http://forum.frugalguitarist.com/