0 (0%)
i'm as incoherent as him
0 (0%)
?? ??
1 (100%)
profit
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: another of my nunos  (Read 1285 times)

jonyrotten

another of my nunos
« on: January 02, 2018, 08:13:00 AM »
different guitar, so i say different thread.  and yeah, i'm not as young as i used to be, but still high wide and handsome.  anyway...

jonyrotten

Re: another of my nunos
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 03:49:37 AM »
The content of the site has better resolution, but access is still not as fast as it should, then it should prevent spam.

Offline Pike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:13:58 AM »
Cool photo...

jonyrotten

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 02:33:51 PM »
Cool photo...

thank you.  baby has the only good camera in the house, so she takes pics of me farting around in our upstairs "studio".  define "studio" as 2 computers running Audacity, 5 or 6 heads and amps, somewhere between 4 and 8 microphones depending on how many are still working that day, not sure,  and 20 or so guitars.

i should probably get back into the scene, start another band, but damn.  that would be a whole new kettle of fish.  i'd have to be responsible and be places at certain times and damn everybody knows how i hate that. i did an internet band and that even hurt.  we got a grand total of one song cranked out, my fault completely.

not to whine, just running off at the mouth.

Offline jwguitar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 12:19:53 PM »
The content of the site has better resolution, but access is still not as fast as it should, then it should prevent spam.

Nice guitar!