Username: Password:

Author Topic: Utah acoustic  (Read 4223 times)

Offline pigpen

• View Profile
Utah acoustic
« on: June 11, 2005, 10:03:31 AM »
I'm just a good ol' boy from Utah I play a washburn jumbo (love it!) and    would love to find some like minded folks to jam with. I'm not that good, you know, G,C,D ect.. but I feel I would be an excellent rythmn guy. Anyone in the northern area interested give me a hey man and I'll shout back. I'm interested in good acoustical playing ( James Taylor, CSN, Dave Matthews, ect..) Pleeease somebody hook up with me!

Offline rebecca

• View Profile
Utah acoustic
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 03:58:50 PM »
hey there Utah!

Where are you from?  I am in Logan, and I happen to LOVE DMB, I have seen them live over 30 times (true story). I am not a fabulous player either, but I love my washburn and get some use out of it.

Offline Styles

• View Profile
Utah acoustic
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 11:50:17 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by pigpen

I'm just a good ol' boy from Utah I play a washburn jumbo (love it!) and    would love to find some like minded folks to jam with. I'm not that good, you know, G,C,D ect.. but I feel I would be an excellent rythmn guy. Anyone in the northern area interested give me a hey man and I'll shout back. I'm interested in good acoustical playing ( James Taylor, CSN, Dave Matthews, ect..) Pleeease somebody hook up with me!

Hey Pigpen...
I am haven a hard time hookin up with people on this forum toooo... Unfortunatley I am in Arizona so there is no chance here...

But I do like you taste in music..... How long you had the jumbo for???? Is it your first?? or did you get it after another for a different sound???

What do you think of Jack Johnson... I am trying to get most of his songs down as they are nice around a campfire or just haven some beers..

Anyways good luck hookin up with someone... I know it more fun to jam with one or a couple people.. I used to live up north and there was about five of us so always a jam session going on...

I guess we'll have to settle for a cd and a stereo LOL

Offline pigpen

• View Profile
Utah acoustic
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 04:48:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by rebecca

hey there Utah!

Where are you from?  I am in Logan, and I happen to LOVE DMB, I have seen them live over 30 times (true story). I am not a fabulous player either, but I love my washburn and get some use out of it.

Hey Rebecca thanks for the response. I'm actually just south of youin South Davis (NSL) As for seeing dave and the boys yeah I believe it I've seen The dead over 50 times, there's just something about good music that just keeps bringing you back. FYI I've seen DMB 4 times myself (once with the dead)

Offline pigpen

• View Profile
Utah acoustic
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Styles

quote:
Originally posted by pigpen

Hey Pigpen...
I am haven a hard time hookin up with people on this forum toooo... Unfortunatley I am in Arizona so there is no chance here...

But I do like you taste in music..... How long you had the jumbo for???? Is it your first?? or did you get it after another for a different sound???

What do you think of Jack Johnson... I am trying to get most of his songs down as they are nice around a campfire or just haven some beers..

Anyways good luck hookin up with someone... I know it more fun to jam with one or a couple people.. I used to live up north and there was about five of us so always a jam session going on...

I guess we'll have to settle for a cd and a stereo LOL

Whats up Style, good to hear from ya. Yeah I like Jack, I'm a little out of the loop so it took my wife turning me on to him before I finally heard him But I think he is great. I hope you find some jammin' buddies. until then pick on!