Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn comfort series?  (Read 966 times)

Offline HarryJS

• View Profile
Washburn comfort series?
« on: January 18, 2018, 01:48:51 AM »
in the market for an acoustic/electric with a cutaway. Local GC had some Washburn's.... nice necks, played well, good price. So I'm looking online and found the Comfort series- AC/EL with a tummy cut and a forearm contour....looks interesting, but none of my local shops have one..... curious if anyone has played these.

It's going to be a live, plugged in guitar. I've got a couple of nice acoustic only guitars, so I'm looking for a live workhorse.....
download Classical Guitar ringtone for mobile.

thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:14:36 AM by HarryJS »

Offline Rev Tim T

• View Profile
Re: Washburn comfort series?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 09:14:07 PM »
I just ordered a WCG25SCE.  It should be here the end of the week.  I'll let you know my thoughts once received and played.

Offline Rev Tim T

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:05:28 PM »
I received my WCG25sce today.  Have played it a couple of hours.  Love the feel.  Finish and fit are top notch.  Only plugged it in long enough to be sure the electronics work.  I am usually a Martin person and my wife a Taylor person.  I really like this sound.  It is somewhere between a Martin and a Taylor in sound if that makes any sense.  It's amazing to me that each brand has its own sound.  I will be anxious to hear how it sounds plugged in when we play at church but I will not be using this guitar this week because of the mix of instruments being used in our worship team this week.  For my acoustics I use a Fender Acoustasonic 150 with the setting usually on "pure amp."

Will post when I have actually used the guitar in a service.

The sloped shoulder is very nice too.  Very comfortable while I am practicing sitting in my recliner.

Offline poscad

• View Profile
    • flower shop pos system
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:57:37 PM »
Beautiful sound. I really like to hear this sound. Anyway I would like to share about a software such as pos. Its useful for any types of business process. Any business is easily managed by using this software. Please visit us site for more informations.