Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn dime  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Wata87fuzz

• View Profile
Washburn dime
« on: July 21, 2017, 12:48:40 AM »
I have a Washburn dime I would like refinished. Any possible way to have it sent someplace to do so?

Offline Tony Raven

• View Profile
Re: Washburn dime
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 12:49:27 AM »
No, "refinish the guitar I already own" is not anything like "buy a new guitar."  ::)

FWIW, the Washburn Dimes are far superior to the ever-increasing plethora of "Dean" "Dimes" foisted off by Darrell's estate. (It's not the same company, & almost all the post-death "Dimes" were never actually approved by Darrell, QED.)

Refinishing a guitar is NOT easy nor cheap. It is WORK to tear a finish down to wood, then to redo the multiple rounds of filler & sealer, then color coats, then anything like a burst, then topcoat, then clearcoat.

I know classic guitars. An old Strat with most of the finish gone down to wood is worth at least as much as the same Strat with a $1,000 professional repaint.
M1SDL; XB-400 (natural), XB-400 (burg), XB-500 (teal); X-10, X-33; D46CESP, WCSD30SCE; BT-3, BT-4, BT-6, JB-80; WS-4; WI-66V; Lyon LCT24; OS Autoharps

resident troublemaker: http://cheapguitars.boards.net/

Offline monica09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 02:29:10 AM »
Well there is a store in Texas in the alley, they are providing some bomb stuffs, like they are literally awesome to have, guitars are such a great symbol of music, the sound of it is so soothing to hear, Paper Writing Help have so many list of different brand of guitars, I'm a Hofner user, the quality they provide is immensely great to have.

Offline monica09

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 02:30:22 AM »
Well there is a store in Texas in the alley, they are providing some bomb stuffs, like they are literally awesome to have, guitars are such a great symbol of music, the sound of it is so soothing to hear, Paper Writing Help have so many list of different brand of guitars, I'm a Hofner user, the quality they provide is immensely great to have.

Offline alvinaash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 11:43:13 PM »
Our essay writing service uk are sponsored by a wide arrangement of ensures that assistance us overwhelm every one of your questions, suspicion, and tensions. We can give you precedents of expositions we have in the past cut to help you in getting a thought regarding their quality and innovation. Alongside the paper, we additionally offer our clients an enemy of counterfeiting report that builds up the inventiveness of our exposition. Additionally, we likewise give a discount ensure that guarantees each penny you pay is sheltered and can be discounted if must. Master Writers has been helping understudies for a considerable length of time with top of the line papers at moderate charges. Get your paper from Law Essay Teacher UK and establish a ground-breaking connection on the peruser's brain. With all day, every day dynamic help operators remain receptive to every one of your issues and questions.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 01:55:34 AM by alvinaash »