Washburn General Forum > Washburn Dealers Section

Washburn WM100 value!!?

(1/1)

Aleksxx:
So here it is, i have a washburn WM100 :-X (i already know the wm100 is basically
The top of the maverick series, custom shop, handmade in usa...) i wonder how much is it worth
Considering its in pretty good shape ( few dings here and there but nothing major)
Plays like a dream... i just really want a gibson atm and dont know how much i can get for my guit
Btw i dont know how to upload pics on the forum but its a red one, with a pretty wicked top!

YerDugliness:

--- Quote from: Aleksxx on February 21, 2018, 11:29:49 PM ---Btw i dont know how to upload pics on the forum but its a red one, with a pretty wicked top!

--- End quote ---

Take a look at the uppermost thread in the "General Discussion" board...it's all about posting photos.

Cheers!

Dugly 8)

Tony Raven:
The Eternal Question...  ::)

The Eternal Answer: it's worth whatever you can get for it... in the timeframe you want... with what effort you'll exert.

FWIW, it's NOT "Custom Shop." It was a small USA production run. There's a difference..

Realistically, I've seen these sell for $500-$600, IF the original hard case is included.

The WM-100/WM-STD retailed at $1,699. Looking at Blue Book, I'd put "value" (for insurance purposes) at $700-$800. But there's no market demand for it, & the Maverick line never had any significant endorsers.

If you market it actively for a few years, you might get that $700. If you want to sell it in the foreseeable future, you can expect $350-$450.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version