Username: Password:

Author Topic: New Heritage  (Read 565 times)

Offline Rrhodes

• View Profile
New Heritage
« on: February 27, 2018, 06:47:09 PM »
So I decided after 20 years it was time to start playing again. Not sure why I stopped in the first place but my youngest son just started driving and it's either this or spend more time talking with the wife.

So I stopped by the guitar store and fell in love with the sound from a HG27SE and bought it on the spot. I can`t seem to find any information online about it.  One thing I noticed is that the electronics are barcus-berry LX-4. Serial number indicates it was built in 2017....

Anybody have any details about this guitar the only thing I know about it at this point is that it is beautiful sounds fantastic and according to the Guitar Center  tag it has  a spruce top. Not a hundred percent sure anything else and not even sure that it matters. Unless somehow these are problematic guitars. My last purchase 20 years ago was a Washburn 12-string that's sitting at my father's house right now.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:05:52 PM by Rrhodes »

Offline Rrhodes

• View Profile
Re: New Heritage
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 09:32:21 PM »
I may have found my answer,... the internet is a wonderful place.

Washburn HG27SE.
It's a special run for Guitar Center.

Sitka Spruce top
Laminated Rosewood S&B
Maple Binding that is beautiful.
Abalone along the edge of the body.
Grand  auditorium.
Short scale
1 3/4" nut.
Loud! with a lot of bass
Barcus-berry LX-4 electronics

Offline mermaid

• View Profile
    • best courses and colleges in india
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 04:37:43 AM »
This topic is really good.This shared content is very good topic for our site.If you need our service you should visit list of universities and colleges in india  . Thank you so much .

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 03:36:59 PM »
See above post.....

There is no longer any reason for me to post information about Washburn products on this forum.   The lack of a secure system to comment on Washburn related products is totally unacceptable.

Offline VoucherCodes

• View Profile
    • new look discount codes
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 05:48:46 AM »
Very interesting currys voucher codes  very much impressed by this post.This informative post lighted to a wast area of information.