Username: Password:

Author Topic: Buzz Feiten  (Read 511 times)

Offline Dummy001

• View Profile
Buzz Feiten
« on: April 13, 2018, 10:09:38 AM »
As I was playing my EA10SDLK, I got to thinking about something. I've read on here that we need to buy a turner specifically made to tune our guitars that has the Buzz Feiten tuning. I've never bought one. Just used my regular tuners. But the EA10 SDL has a built in Fishman pickup, with tuner. Anyone know if the Fishman tuner here is specifically for the Buzz Feiten? Or just a regular tuner. Just curious.  PS, I was on here a long time ago. I tried to sign in on my old name and password, NOGIN 007, but since I have a different phone carrier, email, and all, I couldn't sign in. So I had to establish a new identity. PPS, and what is with this verification process I have to go through every time I make a post. Is Washburn trying to drscourage people from posting now?

Offline Dummy001

• View Profile
Re: Buzz Feiten
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:20:59 AM »
Thank you. That's what I thought. It's not that important. I just was curious. But I think I'm going to quit making any posts here. In order to make a post, I have to post what 6 letters I see in a block. Then I have to answer a rather stupid question, which is " if you have a spruce topped guitar, what is the top made of?" Who comes up with this stuff?

Offline Tony Raven

• View Profile
Re: Buzz Feiten
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »
That "Captcha"-type stuff is supposed to go away after a few posts. It's intended to reduce having the board overwhelmed when a spambot figures out how to get past the signup process.
M1SDL; XB-400 (natural), XB-400 (burg), XB-500 (teal); X-10, X-33; D46CESP, WCSD30SCE; BT-3, BT-4, BT-6, JB-80; WS-4; WI-66V; Lyon LCT24; OS Autoharps

resident troublemaker: http://cheapguitars.boards.net/