Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lyon by Washburn LB-10 /SB  (Read 454 times)

Offline wopiola

• View Profile
Lyon by Washburn LB-10 /SB
« on: April 23, 2018, 03:45:03 PM »
Hello,
I need help determining the year of production of this guitar. No serial number is available. I only know that it's the LB-10 / SB model. in which catalog could I read about this bass? Is Lyon by Washburn the same as Washburn?

Offline Tony Raven

• View Profile
Re: Lyon by Washburn LB-10 /SB
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 02:10:27 AM »
Last things first. :)

Is Lyon by Washburn the same as Washburn?
In the same way that a Squier Affinity is "a Fender." To the best of my knowledge, the Lyon brand was intended for large Canadian retail chains. Most models were produced for a limited time. Most models were basic, inexpensive guitars, with some exceptions: I own an LCT24 (like a double-cut Les Paul) that is rather nice & somewhat collectible; here's someone else's --

in which catalog could I read about this bass?
As a commodity brand, there'd be no catalogues, though there may be informational flyers for stores. There has never been a website for Lyon guitars.

I need help determining the year of production of this guitar. No serial number is available.
Without a serial number, there is no way to narrow down the production year. Generally, I only saw the Lyon brand around 2000 to 2005.

I only know that it's the LB-10 / SB model. in which catalog could I read about this bass?
It's an easy guess that "LB" stands for "Lyon bass." With such a low model number, it's likely the least-expensive Lyon bass, with probable retail price under $200.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:18:35 AM by Tony Raven »
M1SDL; XB-400 (natural), XB-400 (burg), XB-500 (teal); X-10, X-33; D46CESP, WCSD30SCE; BT-3, BT-4, BT-6, JB-80; WS-4; WI-66V; Lyon LCT24; OS Autoharps

resident troublemaker: http://cheapguitars.boards.net/

Offline mariya

• View Profile
    • IT COMPANY IN OMAN
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 04:30:09 AM »
Thank you so much for your site.cool site.If you need any software support you should visit MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT IN OMAN . Thank You

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 03:44:19 PM »
See above post........

There is no longer any reason for me to post information about Washburn products on this forum.   The lack of a secure system to comment on Washburn related products is totally unacceptable.