Username: Password:

Author Topic: My First Washburn  (Read 464 times)

Offline DennisMiller

• View Profile
My First Washburn
« on: August 25, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
I was looking for a jumbo body 6 string acoustic. I came across this and after reading some reviews, decided to try it. It arrived a couple days ago and I'm thrilled with the sound. It has plenty of boom, but also has great clarity when I play fingerstyle.

Lakeside Jumbo...

Offline DennisMiller

• View Profile
Re: My First Washburn
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 08:12:49 AM »
BTW - Do we have to enter the code letters below here for every single post? Personally, with my poor eyesight, I find them very difficult to read and it's taken me 3-4 times to get them right for the post above and just to register.  Does this happen on every post?

Offline Tony Raven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 10:23:40 AM »
When you log in next time, DO NOT use the "Login" box in the upper-right corner.

Instead, go to the Login tab on the bar above -- it'll be right about at screen centre. Click that.

Fill in username & password, of course. Before you click Enter, be certain you tick the little "keep me logged in" box. This will keep your access open until you log out, or your browser resets (which, with my older Firefox, happens at random).

I found out the hard way that using that thing on the upper-right, the site would sometimes log me out as I was writing a long & complex response, & then ALL that work would disappear, forever. >:( The other way takes a couple more clicks, but works MUCH better.
M1SDL; XB-400 (natural), XB-400 (burg), XB-500 (teal); X-10, X-33; D46CESP, WCSD30SCE; BT-3, BT-4, BT-6, JB-80; WS-4; WI-66V; Lyon LCT24; OS Autoharps

resident troublemaker: http://cheapguitars.boards.net/

Offline Adsixnine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 11:38:47 PM »
A-w-e-s-o-m-e!!