Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rare Trans Green PS2000  (Read 198 times)

Offline wyobones

• Trans Green PS2000
    • View Profile
Rare Trans Green PS2000
« on: September 08, 2018, 10:22:43 AM »
Hello fellow ROCKERS!  I need help with finding more about a One of One custom shop PS2000 Trans Green that i acquired a LONG time ago.  It has been in a display case in my home for well over a decade plus.  It is the ONLY Trans Green Flame PS2000 produced.  Some guitar shop in like 1998 commissioned a special run of colors.  A guitar shop long out of business bought 4 of them when the original shop went out of business.  I originally saw this in Fort Collins in like 1998-1999 with a PURPLE, Yellow, and Blue trans flame versions.  That outfit went under and a broker in Fort Collins Co bought them out, posted it on Ebay, I owned it in 45 minute drive.  Originally i remember them being like $10,000.  I bought it for a fraction of that amount.  I have contacted Washburn, they did confirm a special run of colors were made for a dealer but had NO other info for me.  I have searched for like 18 years on EBAY for another of the colors i saw originally at the Fort Collins dealer.  Have NEVER seen another. It has case, Certificate of authenticity, etc.  It is real.  Serial number is 9908013.  I believe it is a 1998 PS2000.  It IS a PS 2000, but i believe it to be a 1998.  Anyone know ANYTHING about this?  Anyone seen another?  My profile picture is the actual guitar.  Please help if you know anything about it.  I do know it is one of one green ever made.  I do know there was a purple one(that i would kill to find), yellow, blue also.  Color is TGN or TGR. Trans Green flame.  It is BADASS, that's for sure.  Would like to know more about these special editions.  Thank you