Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn WB400  (Read 393 times)

Offline lzybt

• God,Family,Guitars!
    • View Profile
Washburn WB400
« on: November 20, 2018, 12:56:34 PM »
I just scored a WB400 on Reverb. It's supposed to be new old stock and in mint condition. I paid around $700 with the shipping cost from Russia. I'm hoping I didn't get a surprise. I've been collecting some somewhat hard to get Washburns in the past three years, and so far, There isn't one of them I was disappointed in.....well maybe the D-200SW, it sounded kind of dull.
Will post pics when I get it.

The ones I've found so far...

J28SCEDLM
D-68SW
D-200SWM
WJ55CENS
D-56-SW
D-11AN
Why do my fingers hurt?

Offline Harrybells

• View Profile
    • best essay writing service
Re: Washburn WB400
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 05:32:42 AM »
I am mainly to forum and I really appreciate your idea. It has truly crests my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site page and keep up checking for new subtle elements. I am looking for some great blog locales for studying. I was seeking over web indexes and found your blog webpage. Well I like your top notch blog webpage design in addition to your posting capacities. Continue doing it. Thank you and good luck. Your blog have pleasant information, I got smart thoughts from this astounding blog. I am continually searching like this sort blog post. I trust I will see once more.

The Washburn WB400 Baby Jumbo models are 25 1/2" scale acoustics made with premium woods with abalone inlays. The bodies are shortened to about the length of a parlor guitar in a style Washburn calls Baby Jumbo. But with a 14 fret neck joint combined with the body width and depth of a jumbo. The Baby Jumbo style makes holding the instrument in classical position comfortable which gives full access to the fingerboard for ease of playing complex finger style guitar solo pieces. The 1 11/16 nut width is slightly wider than most six strings. But the neck is all Washburn which are acclaimed as a having a fast neck with a feel very much like an electric guitar.

The tops are solid cedar back and sides are solid Indian Rosewood and the fingerboard and bridge are ebony. The acoustic tone of the WB400 is warm and mellow similar to an arch top with just a touch of flat top twang. The abalone fretboard inlays on the WB400SW are oval shaped dots. On the WB400SWCE the fretboard inlays are in the form of a cloud motif also in abalone. The rosewood overlayed headstock has the Washburn logo in abalone plus gold Grover butter bean style open tuners with 16:1 ratio. A simple abalone stripe adorns the oval soundhole and back joint and ivoroid bindings wrap the body fingerboard and headstock. While this Washburn WB400 Baby Jumbo is no longer in production