Username: Password:

Author Topic: ATTENTION, SITE ADMINS -- job application!!  (Read 131 times)

Offline Tony Raven

• View Profile
ATTENTION, SITE ADMINS -- job application!!
« on: January 06, 2019, 12:54:00 PM »
Hi, my screen name (obviously) is Tony Raven. I have been around here for a few years.

Due largely to corporate indifference, constructive activity on this site continues to dwindle. A recent phenomenon has accelerated that decline: apparent humans who show up here under orders to "pretend to blend in" but salting their posts with "clickbait." While one or two seem to actually have some idea they're on a guitar-oriented site, almost all of them are clueless morons whose only purpose here is to collect a few pennies from blathering mindlessly and getting in the way of the few remaining guitar-loving adults.

I am applying for basic Moderator privileges, with the right to ban any account as I see fit, and to remove all posts that are irrelevant to the discussion or the site.

Thank you for your consideration.
M1SDL; XB-400 (natural), XB-400 (burg), XB-500 (teal); X-10, X-33; D46CESP, WCSD30SCE; BT-3, BT-4, BT-6, JB-80; WS-4; WI-66V; Lyon LCT24; OS Autoharps

resident troublemaker: http://cheapguitars.boards.net/

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
Re: ATTENTION, SITE ADMINS -- job application!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 01:06:26 PM »
Nice one Tony, you have my vote..................

Offline foolish

• View Profile
Re: ATTENTION, SITE ADMINS -- job application!!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:32:35 AM »
forget it Tony they really don't give a s**t about the site spent spent an hour on the phone with Jam In. last week only to be told that they have nothing to do with the site and then was referred to a company that distributes the Washburn line in the US called them only to having to wait for about 20 minutes on hold to be sent to a customer service line and left them a detailed message about these a*****es who are spamming the site and even suggested that Jim Sr. be appointed as a moderator left them my phone number last week also and guess what not a phone call or email back from them was told by our last moderator that the accounting office is now responsible for this site and would delete all the spam well even after he showed them how to all they did was add that crappy type in these letters and include spruce so they thought that would work right bunch of fukcing morons there who can't delete their own ashsoles they don't give a s**t they have jobs so why worry about folks who may like Washburn guitars right even though it helps pay their useless wages. ex ship of fools