Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn acoustic guitars, are they good acoustics?  (Read 303 times)

Offline Aplam

• View Profile
Washburn acoustic guitars, are they good acoustics?
« on: January 17, 2019, 06:20:55 AM »
Washburn always has had a round about way of finding me. I'm looking for a new acoustic in my local shop, and a few washburns caught my eye, for around 400-500. I've been playing on and off for a few years, but don't conisder my self anything but a newbie. Looking at some guitars for future purchases.
  new movies on netflix 123 movies movies

I just haven't known many people who own any acoustics to get a feel on if they're quality. The shop I frequent, has them and there's a couple I really like.

Just looking for some input,

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 11:51:24 AM by Aplam »

Offline phixate@yahoo.com

• View Profile
Re: Washburn acoustic guitars, are they good acoustics?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 10:17:20 AM »
I bought the Comfort G700SWE and I like it a lot however it had some manufacturing issues right out the gate. I had to return it to get another one. The bridge pins are cheap and will need to be replaced. Overall though I like the tone and playability, especially after I lowered the bridge for better action (most acoustic guitars straight from the manufacturer need this). I'm glad I got a discount on it and am happy with my purchase after a couple of minor tweaks. I also own a Guild D120CE and I like it even better. The tone is warmer with more bass. Both of these have 1 3/4" nut widths which is good for my somewhat longer than average fingers. Just make sure you play the guitar you think you want to buy in the store for a couple of hours and compare it to others. Happy hunting!