Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Gear] NGD, I now have black beauty twins  (Read 71 times)

Offline Aplam

• View Profile
[Gear] NGD, I now have black beauty twins
« on: February 10, 2019, 12:58:26 AM »
Must have been about 1.5 years ago, I was shopping around because I needed a "metal" guitar with longer scale length for drop A or B and pickups designed for high gain playing. While I was out shopping I saw the Epiphone 1955 Inspired Black Beauty (we'll call it 1955I for now), I hadn't really tried P90s and didn't know what to expect, I'm a hard rock/metal player so I just figured those aren't right for me. Omegle PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/

Then I played it and it was like heaven under my fingers, It screams, it sings, it chugs, and it cleans up nicely.

Saddened I put it back on the rack, it was more than double my budget and not what I needed at the time.

Eventually I got my metal guitar, and I also sold some gear in October and got an Epiphone Black Beauty 3 used that I wasn't really expecting to find, but I still was looking at 1955 videos and seeing if the price would go down at some point. When I saw Agufish's review and he played it through a mesa rectifier I knew I really wanted this guitar.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:49:45 AM by Aplam »

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
Re: [Gear] NGD, I now have black beauty twins
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 04:57:01 AM »
....no Washburn content in this post  :-\         Die....forum....die !