Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn Electric Guitars  (Read 305 times)

Offline Lincon12

• View Profile
Washburn Electric Guitars
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:24:49 AM »
Hello everyone,,
Was looking on the local classifieds for a guitar I came across a Washburn Electric guitar. Can't tell exactly what model it is although it says X series on the headstock. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Washburn guitars. Are they good/bad etc?
The guitar is listed for $180 and also comes with a Randall practice amp. Based on that price I don't think I can expect a great guitar. Just want to know opinions.

Only handloom sarees have in the first place for design and quality. A handloom saree is often woven on a shuttle-pit loom made from ropes, wooden beams, and poles.  The shuttle is thrown from Tarsbhullar side-to-side by the weaver. Other weavers use a fly-shuttle loom which can produce different types of patterns. The sarees can vary in size and quality. Indian women like color. The handloom saree shop provides very uniquely eco-friendly colorful saree. We take Our inspiration from the environmental color such as tree, bird, river, etc.saree with price mercerised cotton moslin saree

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
Re: Washburn Electric Guitars
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:00:37 PM »
AAAHHHHHH!    Another tosser!