Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi guys, newbie here.  (Read 127 times)

Offline bamontey

• View Profile
Hi guys, newbie here.
« on: July 05, 2019, 02:59:31 AM »
Hi guys, i came here once in a while and decided to register myself for good. in 2004 i bought a used Washburn 35 from a gentleman of a local church. he owned plenty of guitars and decided to sell his semi hollow, so i bought it from him and it became my first semi hollow, and my fav to this very day (few years back i bought a used Epi Sheraton ii but it can never topped the HB 35).

I play new wave/indie with a bit of punk here and there, the HB 35 was effortless towards that style (outside of rock/blues/jazz territory). a keeper for sure! well enuf talking here are some pictures of it. thanks for having me here  :)

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
Re: Hi guys, newbie here.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 04:06:32 AM »
Very nice guitar, made in Japan 1984, I have one of the Protos for this model, very well made and string through for perfect sound.

Offline bamontey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 10:50:45 PM »
thanks, its a very sweet sounding guitar.

when i first got it, i thought of changing the pickups but after playing it for a while the idea slowly faded away.

a friend came to my house and played it, he loved it so much few months later he asked if he could borrow it for recordings.

Offline michellejohn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 07:29:17 AM »
I just love the guitar that you are posted over here printer not printing. I am completely love playing the guitar and also the guitar is my favorite musical instrument that I love the most. The details make me more connected to the guitar.