Username: Password:

Author Topic: D47 Navajo  (Read 198 times)

Offline benjer805

• View Profile
D47 Navajo
« on: July 14, 2019, 04:35:28 PM »
My neighbors friend asked if I would sell a few acoustic guitars for her before she moves out of state.  The first was a Fender and it was easy enough to find info on and sell.  The only bit of info I found regarding the Washburn's worth, was on one that sold at an auction for $50.  I play bass but gave her $50 for the guitar but said if I found out it was worth more, I'd let her now.  after a week or so of researching, I'm convinced the guitar is worth more.  I've tried the search function and it hasn't led me to anything new.  I've also tried to post pics but can't figure it out.  The guitar is in great condition and comes with what I'm assuming is the original case.  The serial number is 5452 and the label states "inspected by TMS."  there is one small blemish on the headstock but other than that, this is probably the nicest sounding acoustic guitar I've heard.  As stated, I play bass and just about every night for the last 5 years, I'll play my acoustic bass for at least an hour.  Since I've had this guitar, I haven't been playing my bass.  Anyway, I'm just looking to find out that approximate value of the guitar and can also email or text pics if it helps.  Thanks. 

Offline benjer805

• View Profile
Re: D47 Navajo
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 03:48:11 PM »
Not sure if this is a touchy subject or what but I would have thought someone would have replied by now.  If it makes it any easier, you can email me directly at spahrbm@gmail.com.  For now, I'm going to post the guitar in the Ventura, CA section of craigslist for $1200 since I honestly don't have the faintest idea of how much its worth.