Username: Password:

Author Topic: moving to wenatchee,wa-need some sweet washburn st  (Read 4520 times)

Offline howetojam

• View Profile
moving to wenatchee,wa-need some sweet washburn st
« on: July 13, 2005, 04:18:36 PM »
hey kids,
been jammin' with 4-5 groups. beginning to burn on the percussion end and playing with my warlock and fender basses-can sympathize as sirrius can only do so much for an aspiring muscians-born again, if i may. digging on nirvana, crossfade, white stripes, system of the down. into all the new stuff. nothing better than ac/dc though.

moving to wenatchee, wa. looking for jam groups! working on a studio set up but not sure how it will work. looking for a facility to set up pa system, lighting, and other playing equipment i have been collecting for a jam group possibly progressing to a gig band!???

need some more time under the percussions and love to see what i can pick my brains on with 4 and six strings. have a buddy with burning desires as me to put something together in the wenatchee area-eastern washington.

all welcome! both aspiring and pro muscians welcome! Been successfull in the seattle area putting jam groups together! really produced some great sounds/musicians from scratch! looking to do the same in e. wa.

Howetojam
cowboy

Offline Styles

• View Profile
moving to wenatchee,wa-need some sweet washburn st
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 09:50:39 AM »
When you move look up local open mic nights... You'll find people itching to jam if your set up is as sweet as you say.....

You can google the open mic's in any state country.ect

Good luck and
Rock on...[8D]