Username: Password:

Author Topic: WD025S  (Read 2260 times)

Offline h20

• View Profile
WD025S
« on: November 20, 2011, 08:47:07 AM »
just received my new WD025S its a Beautiful guitar but its the lightest guitar i have ever picked up i dont know if i like it i mean its nice it sounds good needs better strings an to open up some but i feel like i might have neck problems down the road. idk just feels like well way to light maybe i will get used to it my main guitar before this one is a dean and its not a heavy guitar but what i would call average the washburn i would call paper light god i hope i dont drop it.......

Offline Quinn Spalpeen

• View Profile
WD025S
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 05:33:13 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by h20

just received my new WD025S its a Beautiful guitar but its the lightest guitar i have ever picked up i dont know if i like it i mean its nice it sounds good needs better strings an to open up some but i feel like i might have neck problems down the road. idk just feels like well way to light maybe i will get used to it my main guitar before this one is a dean and its not a heavy guitar but what i would call average the washburn i would call paper light god i hope i dont drop it.......

I thought you said the guitar is three years old?  It isn't but it helps if you would at least try to keep it real.  On the off chance you're legit,  any good light gauge strings will serve you well.  You'll want to try different brands until you find the one YOU like.

Digital Piano
Marshall AS50D
Fender Super Champ XD
Nothing under the sun is new Watson. .... Sherlock Holmes

Washburn F10S (From Funky Munky, no G.C. stuff for me.)
Martin 00-15
Martin 000-28
Trinity College Bouzouki
Raul Emiliani Model 928 (Stradivari model)
Scott Cao STV-950 (Hellier model)
Eastman Master Model 905 (Stradivari model)
Roland F-110

Offline Pining

• View Profile
WD025S
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 03:39:30 AM »
Maybe if you walked with a better posture you won't have those issues down the road!

Offline h20

• View Profile
WD025S
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 03:20:40 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn Spalpeen

quote:
Originally posted by h20

I thought you said the guitar is three years old?  It isn't but it helps if you would at least try to keep it real.  On the off chance you're legit,  any good light gauge strings will serve you well.  You'll want to try different brands until you find the one YOU like.

the guitar is brand new to me just received it brand new in box by the serial number i believe it to be 3 years old i have had it now about 2 weeks i could be wrong about the date but i think the first set of digits on the serial number are the date of manufacture idk for sure if that is true then its 3 years old and was just curious what kind of strings washburn shipped with neway i like    
Dean Markley  Blue Steel and that's what i am gonna put on it and see if i like the sound. and last but not least dont be a dick dude cause i can be a bigger one for sure with that said peace the f out

Offline Pike

• View Profile
WD025S
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »
quote:
i like
Dean Markley Blue Steel and that's what i am gonna put on it and see if i like the sound.
Congrats on the WD025S h20, keep us posted...

Offline Quinn Spalpeen

• View Profile
WD025S
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by h20 and last but not least dont be a dick dude cause i can be a bigger one for sure with that said peace the f out

Good golly gee, you sure do have a way with words,,,, better not mess with you, no indeed-y-rooo.  But to answer you for real, if you are going to tangle with me, you'll have to crawl out of the ghetto and come to me, I don't wish to soil my shoes. Digital Piano
Marshall AS50D
Fender Super Champ XD
Nothing under the sun is new Watson. .... Sherlock Holmes

Washburn F10S (From Funky Munky, no G.C. stuff for me.)
Martin 00-15
Martin 000-28
Trinity College Bouzouki
Raul Emiliani Model 928 (Stradivari model)
Scott Cao STV-950 (Hellier model)
Eastman Master Model 905 (Stradivari model)
Roland F-110

Offline tunedwolf

• View Profile
WD025S
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 12:56:24 AM »
Hehe...with a mouth like that, I don't think a later neck issue can be ruled out! Not what I would call off to a good start [:o)]
if ya can't play, hum!