Username: Password:

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR EARLY TO MID 1980's WASHBURN FALCON...  (Read 9370 times)

Offline RADIO1

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/pzproject
LOOKING FOR EARLY TO MID 1980's WASHBURN FALCON...
« on: April 28, 2006, 01:47:23 PM »
Greetings! I am new to the forum here, but a search I have been on has led me here. Back in the 80's, I used to own a purple finished Washburn Falcon. This guitar had one Humbucker at the bridge position, and a Kahler locking trem. I swear it was a Falcon series, but in my searches on the net, I only come across 2 pickup versions, and no Kahler, which I was led to believe at the time of sale was a standard piece of equipment on these, or at least the one I owned anyway.

The guitars I am seeing on the net are arched top also, and mine was flat. You can see a picture of me with it in my pictures section at My Space via this link: www.myspace.com/pzproject

Any help or leads anyone could provide toward steering me towards another of these (I have no real expectation of finding the exact same guitar, though that would be awesome)would be highly appreciated. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!!

Still searching the net and guitar shows..........Pat Zelenka

Pat Zelenka: Guitarist
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 02:22:13 PM by RADIO1 »

Offline Slimster22

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:28:51 AM »
Hi, I've been seeing this on ebay for a while.  The price has dropped over that time.  It is still a bit pricey, but I think it is a good deal.  Check out ebay item 7306065497 .

Offline RADIO1

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/pzproject
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
Long time, but some success. I recently purchased a 1983 Falcon for only $225. Just needed a minor set up, plays great now. Pictures will be up on my My Space profile soon. Check them out. Always looking for another if anyone has one they want to part with.

Pat Zelenka: Guitarist