Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn Stack  (Read 4297 times)

Offline snpk2006

• View Profile
Washburn Stack
« on: June 14, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »
Hey - I got a question for someone.  A friend of mine has a Washburn stack - head and two cabs, 4 ten inch speakers per cab - and I was wondering if anybody knew anything about them.  He has been trying to sell it but hasn't had any luck.  I have searched and searched the internet for info on these things and can't find anything.  I know they exist because he has them, but they seem to be a scarce item.  Anybody got any thoughts?

snpk2006

Offline Altmetheous

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sickstunts
Washburn Stack
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 01:30:04 AM »
thoughts? yes, one in particular. how much does your friend want for it, where do you guys live and will you ship to Austin Tx? (my expense)
dandan8764: wait, how am i even supposed to play that chord? i only have like 4 fingers

Altmetheous: uhm... you have to convert to metric first

dandan8764: oh, thanks i can play it now

Offline EdMan57

• View Profile
Washburn Stack
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »
Is that from the early '90's PG Series amps?My cousin Steve and I had a small music store in central California just before that era,and we were a Washburn dealer.We sold loads of the SX-12/SX-15R,SX-50C and SX-60C combo's.We briefly had a 50 watt halfstack [SX-50H and 4-10 cab] that gave up some really cool clean and '80's hair metal tones.That rig sold really quick and we never received another before the store was sold in '90 [Steve moved to Nashville].I believe that the PG Series came out shortly after the store sold.Btw,here is a link to an Ebay dealer that has a PG-100H for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1990s-PG-100H-Washburn_W0QQitemZ120498750705QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0e4904f1

Ed

My current guitar harem includes a USA Washburn WI70 Pilsen XL,USA Washburn MG-120,USA Washburn Laredo LT-92,USA Hamer Studio,'95 American Fender Custom Strat,'06 American Standard Strat,USA Hamer P-90 Special,ESP PB-500 and a Yamaha Pacifica 612v.
My current guitar harem includes a USA Washburn WI70 Pilsen XL,Fender American Standard SE Tele,USA Hamer Studio,Fender American Standard SE Strat,Gibson Les Paul Standard,Fender American Series Strat,USA Hamer P-90 Special,ESP PB-500,Malden Keyser and a Yamaha Pacifica 612v.