Username: Password:

Author Topic: i am confused  (Read 1301 times)

Offline chf3354

• View Profile
i am confused
« on: February 02, 2004, 10:02:41 PM »
hi everybody ,i love washburn basses ,i have a rb2002 and a hybrid that i put together ,from an rb2002 body in maple and a maple fretboard mercury series neck , they are both excellent ,i am about to either get a t 24 or an mb40 but there is not enough info about the mb40 can anybody help    thank you much   carlos  chf3354[:(]
chf

Offline Russell Sova

• View Profile
i am confused
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 06:02:41 AM »
I'd really liketo know about the RB2002. I might be purchasing one shortly. How long do the baterries last? Ever have any problems? I've heard that the T24 is neck heavy standing or sitting. If you look close at the T24 you'll see that the upper bout is short abd the rear attachment for the strap is set a little back from the bridge, making it harder to set in a position you're used to. I was going to buy a T24 but I've decided on an RB2002 instead.
no frets?

Offline chf3354

• View Profile
i am confused
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 07:30:27 AM »
the 2002 is a grat bass ,well balanced sitting or straped ,very well crafted and very good sustain ,i have the same battery for 9 months now and i play 3 times a week ,3 hrs each time and still going ,the only thing that i do not like ,is a slight hum on the single coil pick up ,but thats to be expected ,for recording i have to use the humbucking ,go to the wasburn bass category on e bay ,you will find them really cheap   enjoy     chf3354
chf