Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wanted. Wiring diagram for Washburn N1  (Read 2352 times)

Offline mfergel

• View Profile
Wanted. Wiring diagram for Washburn N1
« on: October 07, 2006, 07:43:03 PM »
Does anyone have the wiring diagram?  I can't figure out if the pickups run directly to the pots then the 3-way then the jack or if the run from the 3-way to the pots to the jack.

Offline mrmudcat

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 10:33:48 PM »
pups to switch,atleast one pot (volume to switch)if you have 2 pots then a jumper from v to t......then a jumper to jack ....here is a double humbucker with a volume pot and tone pot pic below......since you have no tone pot all you need is pups to switch,pot to switch jumper from pot to jack[;)]

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5066/picture008tx1.jpg

also showing is the wire to the trem clamp from tone pot...ive got n-2s to show exact set up if you dont understand but ill have to dig one out take a pic and post it ........its to late tonight[:D]

Its not a hard fomula, pups to switch, pot/pots to switch if one v one tone a jumper to connect them,jack output to pot/pots,the ground wire from trem clamp to pot also (if you have a trem bridge)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 10:49:45 PM by mrmudcat »

Offline mrmudcat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 10:52:09 PM »
simply put the last part of your reply is the correct way[;)][:D][:p]

Offline mfergel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 05:14:46 AM »
Before you go calling me lazy, I did search and look at half a dozen different sites (dumb @**).  The reason I asked is because there are holes running from the pickups to the pots and from the pickups to the switch as well......so, obviously the N1 is wired in some way that it has multiple holes running.  I wanted to wire it up the way the guitar came stock......Some people are so friggin rude it makes me sick!!! [:(!]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:15:16 AM by mfergel »

Offline mrmudcat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 05:42:08 AM »
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/schematics.shtml

Go here it has all kinds of wiring configs ,also a call to customer support might get you one sent via email.

Offline kb2nto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »
Mfergel...I thought this forum was for sharing information and helping other owners of Washburn guitars. I hope you found the answer to your question. I was not aware that asking a question made you lazy. I actually thought it was the purpose of a forum. Guess I am another (dumb @**). I must add however proud to be one...

Offline Doveman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
kbnto ... your missing a deleted post ... he was trashed by someone earlier but it's gone now.

My clips @ www.soundclick.com/kendove
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 03:56:32 PM by Doveman »