Username: Password:

Author Topic: ???  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Ridner666

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ridner
???
« on: January 30, 2003, 03:33:42 PM »
How many people on here own a Dime Washburn?  I have a D3ST aka the Stealth model...[}:)]

Take all you want, but eat all you take

Offline Dimes_Number_1_Fan

• View Profile
???
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 10:06:17 PM »
I actually own 2 Dime guitars.  I have a Dime 332 (bright red) and Dime 333 Confederate.  My 332 is autographed by Dime, but the one I play most is my 333.  It's by far my favorite of all my axes.  I'm trying to save up some lute and get a USA model.  That'd be wicked!

Offline Dime_ST2

• View Profile
???
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 01:58:08 PM »
I just recently got up enough cash to puchase everything that i have found that dimebag plays with from the warhead to the dime guitars i just purchased 2 of the dime guitars the Dime 2 ST and the dimebolt 333. I have to admit this these are the two nicest playing guitars i have owned in the 14 yrs i have been playing. Thanks Dimebag for your awesome designing skills, and to Washburn for selling such a fine product.
Dime_ST2

Offline Useful Idiot

• View Profile
???
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 05:47:27 PM »
i own a '99 Dime 3 with the Dimebolt graphic.  i switched out the Lawrence pickup for the Dimebucker, and it's even hotter now.

Offline Fixxxer

• View Profile
    • http://myguitarpage.narod.ru
???
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2003, 08:59:06 AM »
sorry, not that i have a dime's guitar..

but i have a question. there are 2 pickps on dime's guitar: '59 in the neck and something like dimebucker or lawrence (that is something really powerfull[:)]) in the bridge. so, how do these pickups live together?
i read on Bill Lawrence's board that it is strongly recommended to use lawrence only with something like lawrence - other pickups are just too weak.
so, how does it feel to have '59 and dimebucker(lawrence) on a guitar?
MityA

check it out:
myguitarpage.narod.ru

Offline acore

• View Profile
???
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2003, 06:18:14 PM »
hi can anyone give me some information about the washburn P4 series,
price , were can i get one , in which color are they available.

best regards
acore

Offline Useful Idiot

• View Profile
???
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2003, 08:41:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Fixxxer

sorry, not that i have a dime's guitar..

but i have a question. there are 2 pickps on dime's guitar: '59 in the neck and something like dimebucker or lawrence (that is something really powerfull[:)]) in the bridge. so, how do these pickups live together?
i read on Bill Lawrence's board that it is strongly recommended to use lawrence only with something like lawrence - other pickups are just too weak.
so, how does it feel to have '59 and dimebucker(lawrence) on a guitar?

the Dimebucker has higher output and is louder than the Lawrence.  the '59 is better matched to the Dimebucker, as the Lawrence wasn't as loud as the '59.  the '59 is better suited to bluesy, low-gain stuff, and the Dimebucker is better for high-gain stuff.