Username: Password:

Author Topic: pantera break up  (Read 9229 times)

Offline panterarulz

• View Profile
pantera break up
« on: March 02, 2004, 08:31:16 PM »
i am so very sad about this........ my only dream in life was to go to a pantera concert......... why did this happen, they were ment to be pantera. pantera is my favorite band and always will be........... [V]

karen b
panterarulz

Offline WhiteTrash

• View Profile
pantera break up
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 02:23:27 AM »
Dreams were made to be crushed!
DECADENCE IS A VIRTUE!

Offline Ddamn2371@aol.com

• View Profile
pantera break up
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 08:43:26 PM »
jezussss  , yall need to get a life and stop worrying about dimes new axe, whats pantera gonna do  , oh my god the world is ending , well i got news pantera isn't the rolling stones the music is too hard to have ever reached the mainstream but who cares they put out there baddest stuff and died.. nothing left for 'em, ... they're toast... my opinion is 1 ofhope that dime will continue to advance as a sik guitar playing maniac and eventually go out on the road w/ g3 satriani and steve vai... he's gotta raise his game to do it up right though cuz he's not the best guitarist in the world , hell man , there are licks i could throw down that me and dime could jam on , i could show him a thinger two... he's great but he ain't zakk , steve vai , malmsteen , eddie van halen or robin trower...

best guitarist in the world

YO WHATS UP...!!!
FATHER KARAS:how long are you planning on keeping reagan inside you ?? POSSESED LITTLE 12 YR OLD GIRL , REAGAN MC'NEIL: untill she rots and lies stinking in the earth ... FATHER LANCASTER MERRIN: the power of christ compels you the power of christ compels you , blah ect... (Best movie of all time) THE EXORCIST

Offline gregralph

• View Profile
pantera break up
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 07:04:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ddamn2371@aol.com

jezussss  , yall need to get a life and stop worrying about dimes new axe, whats pantera gonna do  , oh my god the world is ending , well i got news pantera isn't the rolling stones the music is too hard to have ever reached the mainstream but who cares they put out there baddest stuff and died.. nothing left for 'em, ... they're toast... my opinion is 1 ofhope that dime will continue to advance as a sik guitar playing maniac and eventually go out on the road w/ g3 satriani and steve vai... he's gotta raise his game to do it up right though cuz he's not the best guitarist in the world , hell man , there are licks i could throw down that me and dime could jam on , i could show him a thinger two... he's great but he ain't zakk , steve vai , malmsteen , eddie van halen or robin trower...

best guitarist in the world

YO WHATS UP...!!!

[:D]I love it when a goof such as yourself, or a nobody like myself thinks he knows how to tell a successuful guitar player (Like Dime Bag) they are not that good. Shove it dude. All I can tell you is I can play guitar myself, but how good or bad I play is of no consequence to you. Darrel was at least successful... can you say that??? I think not. Success means he made money at playing guitar, and didn't have to hold down a regular job.

Offline SupaBeast

• View Profile
pantera break up
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 11:09:33 PM »
Long live the god of guitar man
RIP
BarubZ

Offline ScorchedFretboard

• View Profile
pantera break up
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 10:06:28 PM »
Take this job and shove it!
This is the way the world ends.... Not with a bang but a wimper

Offline justme

• View Profile
pantera break up
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »
I've been playing guitar as an afficionado for very many years.  Picking a single best guitarist in the world is quite a task, not just some adolescent reaction.  Here's my vote:  Allan Holdsworth.
Why?  He's way faster than Yngwie, needs no tricks like Eddie, is absolutely the most complicated, especially with obligatos, needs to be less of a personality than Via or Satrini (both of whom were recent students), can play probably the most difficult 'guitar like' instruments which many other musicians have tried with some partial
success, he to perfection.  In fact, I do not know one guitarist who can play any of his compositions.  Check out Velvent Darkness and you'll hear what I mean.  Only Steve Vai comes anywhere near.
model 26