Username: Password:

Author Topic: What's Up?  (Read 1650 times)

Offline LAPetrarca

• View Profile
What's Up?
« on: March 27, 2003, 03:27:45 PM »
Where is everybody?  No posts here in 5 days?

Come on!  Let's post!

Here's a link to my Washburn Owners page:

http://groups.msn.com/WashburnGuitarOwnersGroup
Washburn D10SCEB
Washburn WG16SCE
Seagull Entourage Rustic Mini Jumbo
Rover RM-35 Mandolin
Guild Pilot Bass
Squier Franken P Bass
Squier Vintage Modified fretless Jazz Bass
Michael Kelly Firefly 4-string fretless A/E Bass

Offline DianeMcK

• View Profile
What's Up?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2003, 09:42:24 AM »
Just taking a look at what's been posted in the past, it seems that people are reading these boards, but they are not posting replies. If we don't USE this service, Washburn may decide to discontinue it.

By the way, I've checked out your Washburn owners group site. You seem to be getting more interaction at that site than here. I enjoy the photo section you've posted as well.

Offline LAPetrarca

• View Profile
What's Up?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 01:31:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by DianeMcK

Just taking a look at what's been posted in the past, it seems that people are reading these boards, but they are not posting replies. If we don't USE this service, Washburn may decide to discontinue it.

By the way, I've checked out your Washburn owners group site. You seem to be getting more interaction at that site than here. I enjoy the photo section you've posted as well.

I agree.  There's alot of posts being read but not many replies or new postings.

I believe you're probably right too about the using the service.  If we, as proud Washburn owners, don't use it, we may lose it.

Thanks for visiting my little Washburn page.  I hope you joined?  By the way, show your Washburn pride and feel free to post some pix of your gear.

Later!

Here's a link to my Washburn Owners page:

http://groups.msn.com/WashburnGuitarOwnersGroup
Washburn D10SCEB
Washburn WG16SCE
Seagull Entourage Rustic Mini Jumbo
Rover RM-35 Mandolin
Guild Pilot Bass
Squier Franken P Bass
Squier Vintage Modified fretless Jazz Bass
Michael Kelly Firefly 4-string fretless A/E Bass

Offline JParsons

• View Profile
What's Up?
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2003, 09:07:39 AM »
I was happy to find this feature and I agree we should use it to avoid losing it.  When I was looking for my Washburn it was hard to find dealers or information.  I had one dealer strongly try to talk me out of buying a Washburn.  I guess he didn't want to see me pay less for a great guitar.  Now, count me in as a satisfied Washburn owner.

Offline DianeMcK

• View Profile
What's Up?
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 03:02:13 PM »
Fortunately, several music shops in my area carry Washburn, and the dealers didn't try to steer me toward another brand. Of course, if dealers can sell you a more expensive guitar, then I guess they stand to make more money. Anyway, I'm happy with my Washburn Cumberland and would recommend it to anyone else.