Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wagjam  (Read 106050 times)

Offline gregjones

• Perpetual Beginner
    • View Profile
Wagjam
« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2007, 02:46:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by jnizzoh

i was just cut off by some scumbag in a Porsche this morning. I think i automatically hate every porche driver in sunglasses. so if you drive a porsche, and dont want rocks pelted at you- dont wear sleazebag sunglasses

That brings up the old question:
What's the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine?

If it's got tuners, tits, or tires----it's gonna cost you.

"There are no wrong notes, only advanced harmonies." - Frank Zappa

Offline Dreadman

• View Profile
    • G-Tech Guitar Works
Wagjam
« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »
Wow. As some of you may have read in another thread I've been away for almost a week. When I saw how big this thread has grown I figured something really fun was going on - then I realized it was another feud. It sounded like the same old thing and I was about to close the thread just as I noticed Dave had taken the opportunity to give me a good slamming when I wasn't here to defend myself. (cowardly move to recover some of the status he lost when I semi-outed his disgusting way of manipulating people a while ago)

Like a lot of people I was sucked in by Dave's act early on (trust me, it's an act and I'll explain in great detail later) and I promoted him and his business freely on the forum. Somewhere around six months ago I gradually started to see his other face and it just kept getting worse. I wanted to warn everybody but there are so many that he's charmed I figured they just wouldn't hear it so I kept my mouth shut. Well Dave - you've picked the wrong person to try to put the heat on......... I bet you thought I was gone from the forum forever, huh? Well I'm back you two faced snake and I want everyone to look for my upcoming thread all about you.............

Dreadman
My Guitars
Dreadman

The easiest way to make people believe you are a good man is to be a good man.

Offline jnizzoh

• View Profile
Wagjam
« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2007, 10:39:45 PM »
a porcupine has pricks on the outside:] HAHAHAHHAHA i love that one

John
----------------
To create is divine, to reproduce is human
-Man Ray

Fender Telecaster Standard (mexican)
Breedlove ac250-CR
Washburn wd32sw
Washburn wd43s
Old Yamaha Classical

Offline Toaster20

• Eat More Toast
    • View Profile
Wagjam
« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2007, 07:48:06 AM »
Dreadman,  Am I cowardly for posting while you're out of town?  As if I know when you're out of town! See, there's your first twist.  Truly I wish you had been around for all of this so we wouldn't have to open up this thing again.  

Post whatever you want.  On a personal level and on a business level, I have nothing to hide.  As a forum member I'm pretty much an open book.  As for our Wagjam feud - it's all been said a million times.

So go ahead and say what you will.  In fact, since you weren't around to defend yourself I'll step back and let you have the floor and I won't even respond.  That is, as long as long as you tell the truth.

Offline Deacon

• View Profile
    • http://www.dirkesfamily.com
Wagjam
« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2007, 08:03:30 AM »
You're a good man Dave.  Dread is too... but he and I disagree on many things.  This whole WAGJAM thing being one of them.  I am amazed that people are still arguing over it all, and that it has morphed into this slugfest.  I love you guys... and yes, you can have my Bud Light.
---
Jim Dirkes - aka Deacon
Charleston, SC
The Pack:
2006 Washburn J56SW Timbercraft
2004 Washburn D52SWCE Timbercraft
2005 Washburn D46SCE-12 Southwestern
2004 Washburn WD18SW Solid
2004 Washburn NV100C Classical
1996 Washburn D46S Cheyenne

The Rest:
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Classic
1981 Electra Phoenix X140N

Offline Mike Beatty

• View Profile
Wagjam
« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2007, 09:10:31 AM »
OK. I think we've had enough of this. [:(!]
I really wish I had more time to police this forum but frankly it's at the bottom of my list of responsbilities. I do what I can and I generally rely on you guys to police yourselves. You do a pretty good job of it most of the time but obviously there's been some ill-will festering for some time now. If you have a problem with someone, keep it to yourself or take it offline. This is not the place to air your personal differences.

I've already had requests from a couple of long time memberrs to have their screenname's etc removed becaue they are tired of the bickering. I don't really want to do that and I hope that after a few days they will reconsider.

That being said, I am locking down this topic. As I said, if you want to discuss your differences with someone, do it off line.

Mike Beatty
Customer Service Manager
U.S. Music Corp.