Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: Washburn 135 USA dreadnought
« Last post by bigcity2 on October 16, 2018, 05:12:10 AM »
Agree with both of your points....this model is selling, however!?  Just wondering who is buying.

I bought the one above  from someone that received the piece as a gift to learn how to play.  ( Nice gift! ) 3 months later, that someone decided he didn't have the time to learn how to play guitar, and sold the piece to me.  I gave about 1/3 actual retail. 

Nice acoustic guitar.....but I, personally, would have never paid retail for it.
General Discussion / assignment writing service - affordable prices
« Last post by jasmineblack1107 on October 16, 2018, 04:59:13 AM »
 :) ;)
At GotoAssignmentHelp, we provide the best service in assignment writing help online with the help of native experts.
Visit now and get seasonal discount of flat 25% off on your first order.
help with accounting assignment online
help with economics assignment
 cheap assignment writing service online
help with mechanical engineering assignment
help with electronics engineering assignment
help with civil engineering assignment help
 thesis writing service online

Flat 20% off on first online assignment. Grab it now. Get ultimate help from professional experts serving since 8 years. Top quality writing help for you.
Why us? 24/7 live support, every subject covered, 0% plagiarism and best original content.  Don't hesitate just contact us. We are happy to help you.
help with law assignment
help with contract law assignment
help with taxation law assignment
help with commercial law assignment
help with commercial law assignment
help with business law assignment
Donegan Series / Re: Washburn DD60VRFK
« Last post by jennyhannb on October 16, 2018, 03:08:35 AM »
clicker heroes free online game,  :( :( :(
Southwest Series / Re: D46 South Western Lefty Problem
« Last post by jennyhannb on October 16, 2018, 03:06:56 AM »
I don't think so, geometry dash
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: Washburn 135 USA dreadnought
« Last post by DaveTrees on October 16, 2018, 01:33:08 AM »
I laughed when I read this on the Sweetwater website ...

"Moonwood" is sourced from spruce trees that were fell during a specific phase of the lunar cycle, believed to add a bigger, bolder, and more balanced tone to your RSD135-D acoustic

As someone with a graduate degree in Forest Science and 40 years experience in the forest management industry, I have a reasonable level of understanding of tree physiology & timber characteristics ... and I call Bull$hit.

"Believed to .... " is marketing code for "we have no evidence whatsoever for this, but it sounds cool and might fool some people".  ::)
« Last post by bigcity2 on October 15, 2018, 06:32:24 PM »
bump
General Discussion on Washburn Electric Guitars / Re: Washburn N2 serial number
« Last post by gibyrygyb on October 15, 2018, 08:00:59 AM »
The topic of the index has been reputed for the authentic tools for the candidates. The chance of the good luck and assignment writing services Australia is marked for the use of the tools for the citizens in life.
Nope. sorry.  $3000, street $2000. Seems IMO what an older model will bring.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RSD135--washburn-rsd135-d-135-year-anniversary-limited-edition-natural
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Washburn d-70 Golden harvest
« Last post by lzybt on October 14, 2018, 11:46:04 PM »
I found this guitar for sale but I'm having a problem finding out why this is a "golden" harvest D-70?? I can find ones that say "harvest deluxe"
I want to put an offer on it, but want to make sure it's a made in Japan d-70 and solid wood.
I would put up a photo of the plate, but when you click on the button to ad an image, all you get is text
General Discussion / Re: Trying to find out info. Help!
« Last post by aliyahbrown on October 14, 2018, 10:15:04 PM »
Okay. That answers my question. Thank you for the explanation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10