Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Signature Series / Re: Dime 333
« Last post by relic on October 04, 2018, 02:39:31 AM »
No one has any Information?
Original Hardshell Case are included
Paul Stanley Series (PS & Preacher) / Guitar Identification
« Last post by gibbscmc on October 03, 2018, 11:00:10 AM »
Just trying to identify exactly what series Washburn my son has.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Washburn Paul Stanley Sig Series Black
Serial# 98110635

General Discussion / Re: Any suggestions on a case for the A20?
« Last post by bestplan on October 03, 2018, 05:52:01 AM »
Hi all, Nice article. I would like to share about the stock marketing.The stockbrokers help the buyers and sellers to participate in stock market and to carry out the transactions. Cochin stock brokers will be available on both sides, representing selling parties and brokers representing parties who are ready to buy stocks. With mutual agreement stock transaction takes place.
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have a 1997 washburn WM100 which has a buzz feiten tuning system, unfortunately at some point I lost a little circular nut that is on the bottomside of the headstock and seems to control the height of a little ball inside the string holder (I know my technical terminology many be lacking here).  I was wondering if there is any plae I could buy one, because I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Signature Series / Dime 333
« Last post by relic on October 02, 2018, 02:07:12 AM »
hi forum Members
I would like to know the Value of this Korean Dime 333
Thanks

X Series / Re: X-40 used for $130
« Last post by Elbereller on October 01, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »
Tony Raven was a famous singer of his time he was going to sale his musical instrument through this article. I want to know that is this reliable or not that I got from ukessays reviews after reading the reviews that people give about them.
Trashing of the mercury in the USA government have legal permit of this on scarce of the solid form metals and immense quality. About the value of the mercury it is very high rated molecule on essaypro com website this mercury has been not notorious.
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Another of my Nunos
« Last post by Adsixnine on October 01, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »
nice one
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Savannah for sale
« Last post by bigcity2 on September 30, 2018, 01:07:34 PM »
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Another of my Nunos
« Last post by jofoly on September 30, 2018, 02:25:17 AM »
Listening the music with the sound of guitar is the amazing thing for me and I love to play guitar. And I am going to a concert where best essay writer service arranging the concert and also invited top singers.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]